Is your skin (or your baby’s) being an itchy eczema jerk? We formulated this for you, no matter the cause — could be eczema, a random rash, a run-in with a bug that likes to bite, or a recent tousle with poison oak, ivy or sumac. All of it results in angry, irritated skin that’s wildly itchy and frankly, a little crazy-making. We get it. We’ve been there, and we’re so sorry. That’s why we created Earth Mama Eczema Cream: an instant and therapeutic tube of itch relief for eczema-havers (and itch-havers) of all ages — including the pregnant ones.
- Immediate relief for itchy skin
- A rich, silky moisturizing skin protectant that helps prevent dry skin
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to: rashes, eczema, poison ivy, oak, or sumac, and insect bites. For use on mild to moderate eczema, or as directed by a physician
- Made the way herbalists have been making creams for millennia, with an infusion of organic herbs and oils traditionally used to battle irritated, itchy skin
- With an extraordinarily generous dose of meticulously-sourced organic colloidal oatmeal
- A safe, all-ages, all-inclusive helper of any irritated, dry skin – even during pregnancy.
- NO steroids, petrolatum, fragrance, or harsh artificial preservatives — like phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate or potassium sorbate — that are no friends to sensitive, already-angry skin