Essential SPF 28
A natural sunscreen that does double duty: providing broad-spectrum mineral protection against the sun’s harmful rays while moisturizing skin with naturally derived organic oils.
This mineral sunscreen uses non-nano zinc oxide as an active barrier to shield the face from the UVA rays which cause signs of aging, and UVB rays responsible for sunburn. Made with botanical oils, this organic sunscreen protects while it hydrates to promote healthy, glowing skin. This nourishing face SPF is a moisture-rich formula made to prevent damage associated with daily sun exposure whether we’re at the beach or just going about our daily business. A mineral-based, natural SPF is a vital component of any skincare routine for optimal protection and to promote overall skin health.
Protects the skin from UVA that age and UVB rays that burn the skin
Smooth, velvety texture without any white cast residue
Designed for daily wear, rain or shine
Made with naturally derived, organic, wildharvested and non-GMO ingredients
Cruelty-Free: tested on our skin, never on animals
Eco-luxe and formulated without parabens
How to Use
- Please shake well prior to use.
- Prime pump until product becomes opaque.
- After applying the Essential Serum and Hydrating Tonic moisturizer, wait a few minutes to let it absorb before applying your sunscreen.
- Shake well and apply at least one pump of Essential SPF 28 to face. The first few pumps may be clear. Pump until opaque.
- Apply additional pumps to neck and chest as needed.
Active Ingredient: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 17%, Non-GMO Rubus Ideaus (Red Raspberry Seed) Oil, Non-GMO Prunus Domestica (French Plum Seed) Oil, Organic Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut Seed) Oil, Non-GMO Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Seed) Oil, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed) Oil, Organic Beeswax, Tocopherol (Non-GMO Vitamin E from Sunflower)