JFB Pink Clay Soap, 4oz Bar
Flavorful and aromatic, this soap has a combination of rose and tea scents. Pink and white clay draw out toxins and impurities in the skin. This soap is “super fatted” with pure avocado and olive oils, to seal in your skin’s natural moisture. You will feel supple and soft, not tight and dry. Great for acne prone areas, but really works well everywhere, for the face and body.
For Best Results
Wet your face with warm, not hot, water. Build up a lather in your hands or on a facial sponge. Massage into your skin. Enjoy the lather and the refreshing smells. Rinse with warm or cool water. Pat dry with a clean towel and smile.
Care for Your Soap
To keep the soap lasting a long time, store away from standing water, preferably in a “soap saver” dish.
What Goes Into Our Pink Clay Soap
- Cocos Nucifera Oil Pure Coconut Oil
- Elaeis Guineensis Sustainably Farmed Pure Palm Oil
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil Pure Olive Oil
- Persea Americana Oil Pure Avocado Oil
- Ricinus Communis Oil Castor Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide Saponifying Agent (None remains in the soap)
- Cymbopogon Martinii Oil Palmarosa Oil
- Citrus Bergamia Oil Bergamot Oil
- Kaolin Pink Clay
- Kaolin White Clay
How Our Soaps are Made
Junk Free Beauty Bar Soaps are handmade by cold process. Ingredients are " cooked" to no more than 120 degrees, then poured into our open molds. Open molds allow the soap the cure more naturally, allowing air bubbles to escape and the oils to distribute throughout the soap loaf. After cooling and curing for 3-5 weeks, the soaps are cut into 4oz bars. There is always some natural variation in color. Our recipies are