Plankton Peptide Cream
A rich seaweed based moisturizing cream that hydrates, repairs and protects the skin from environmental aging factors. Plankton enzymes contribute to cellular healing and repair the skin from UV damage. Hexapeptides act as messengers to the dermis to produce more collagen proteins.
Frequency: Apply morning and/or night over serums or facial oils.
- plankton extracts repair cell damage and helps skin handle healthy amounts of sunshine
- arctic peptides and hexapeptides signal collagen proteins to regenerate
- coco butters and hyaluronic acid prevents moisture loss from skin
- rich in copper, manganese, magnesium and iron, seaweed activates the biosynthesis of collagen and elastin fibers and contributes to the renewal of connective tissue.
- reduces fine lines, wrinkles, redness and dry skin
- brightens complexion by detoxifying skin cells with marine algae, chlorophyll and resveratrol antioxidants
Good for: dry, dehydrated, sensitive, normal, environmentally stressed skin
INGREDIENTS: Isotonic Seawater, Laminaria, Fucus & Porphyra Algae Extracts, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut Butter); Hexapeptide-11, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arctic Peptides (Irish Moss), Organic essential oils of Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) & Citrus Aurantium (Orange); Plankton Extract, Resveratrol, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, L-ergothioneine, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss), Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment), Lactobacillus & Coconut Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil