JunkFree Market Policies
We like to treat our customers with respect and fairness. To that end, here are our store policies. Please note, there might be other additional policies on individual product pages.
Accounts and Orders:
- Customer Accounts are required to protect your privacy and have a history of product purchases for safety and recall purposes.
- We will never sell your information to anyone.
- No orders will be processed through text or direct messaging.
- Our website accepts American Express, Visa, & Mastercard.
- Other forms of payments may be listed on the checkout page.
- We do not accept Venmo or other "cash" app payments.
Shipping & Deliveries:
- Local pickup is available at our store in NJ. Please contact us via CHAT or email to arrange a pickup or, possibly, we can drop off a local order.
- We ship with US Postal Service, first class or priority mail. Shipping to Brooklyn is usually 2 days
- All packages are tracked, no signatures required.
- If your package is damaged or leaking, contact the carrier asap. Also contact us.
Exchanges & Returns:
- All sales are final.
- Exchanges, for store credit only, are allowed of unopened and saleable merchandise within 15 days of sale date.
- Cosmetics, lipsticks, makeup, blush, foundations, brushes, towels, wipes, and other similar merchandise is NOT exchangeable or returnable.
- Other merchandise may be deemed final sale at our discretion.
Skincare and Cosmetic Consultations:
If you purchase products during a Consultation, please be aware of these terms, in addition to all terms and conditions on the Consultation page:
- All purchases are made AT THE CUSTOMER’S RISK.
- Under no circumstances will we take back an open product.
- We DO NOT Guarantee effectiveness or results of any product.
Gift Purchase/ Gift Card
To make an order for a gift or gift card, please e-mail us or call/text during work hours with the following information:
- Contents of the gift/ gift card
- Who the gift is from
- Who the gift is going to
- Method of payment
- Method of retrieval
- Receiver address (if delivering)
- Content of written card
- Gifts may only be returned or exchanged if unopened. If a gift receiver is unsure about the product, she may come in and test it or take home a sample before opening.